Till now more than 30,000 lives impacted through all our dedicated efforts and measures taken. It boost ups our team to enhance/ extend the same enthusiasm further.
- Conducting Educational Summer Coaching Camps for the poor students
- Medical Aid / Camps for the poor
- Serving/Sheltering/Education/Monetary Aid for the Mentally Retarded/Physically Handicapped Children
- Proposal for construction of in-house for orphans and educating them
- Proposal for construction of Ashram for the old aged people
- Need based monetary aid regarding surgeries for the poor children
- Educational Scholarships for the poor students
- Conducting 'Annadana' programmes for the poor on special occasions
People Impacted based on Category
We categorize all our services mainly in to 7 Categories.
Aarogya Mitra (8,200)
8,200 people impacted under Cateract Surgeries, Eye Checkup Camps for all govt. school children & Spectacles Distribution, Health Checkups through Free Medical Camps
Vidya Vikas (2,000)
2,000+ people impacted under Bycicle Distribution, Uniform Distribution, Studend needs distribution like Stationery, School Bags, blankets & food plates.
Vupaadhi Saakara (2,030)
2,030 people impacted under Computer awareness courses, Hardware training to unemployed people as well as tailoring, embroidery, Fabric Painting to women.
2 Orphan child impacted under this category. Now, one orphan kid is staying with us at "Ananda Nilayam". Apart from that, we are giving training to children on computer awareness courses.
Jeevana Pradatha (500)
500+ people impacted under this category, by Educational, Medical Assistance & Monetary Aid / Help. We distribute Bycicles to needy students who travels a long distance to schools.
Vruddha Poshaka (12)
Under this category we are running Old age home "Ananda Nilayam" from last two years. At present, 10 members are leading their happy life at "Ananda Nilayam"
Nirataanna Daata (17,500)
17500+ people impacted under Annadanam on Special Events/ occasions and supplied Food & water to flood affected ares in 2009 & 2013.